Be a Volunteer
Are you an educator at heart and want to guide children and their families in active, hands-on learning experiences that integrate open-ended discovery, questioning, exploration, creativity, problem solving, and play?
Become a Docent!
Are you handy, skillful, and physically strong and want to support exhibit design by refreshing, maintaining, repairing, and/or changing exhibits?
Become a member of our Exhibits Crew!
Are you community driven and want to engage in outreach learning experiences such as our Family Concert Series, RECESS, mobile exhibits, and/or special events?
Become an Outreach Facilitator!
- Volunteerism is available for youth (ages 14-17) as well as for adults (18-up)
- No prior experience necessary- we will train!
- Volunteer shifts can be regular, semi-regular, and/or occasional and only run 2-4 hours in length (unless otherwise noted/requested).
- Museum tours and volunteer orientations are scheduled at your convenience.
- All volunteers must pass an initial screening and background check.