If you would like to make a monetary donation to the Tulsa Children’s Museum, we have several different ways you can donate.
Ongoing Recyclables we collect. Please bring your clean items to the Make Shop at Discovery Lab during operating hours. Thank you.
- Plastic containers: yogurt and larger with or without lids
- Plastic easter eggs
- Metal and plastic lids
- Bottle caps
- Plastic juice, milk, soda, or water bottles
- Cardboard tubes, paper towel, duct tape rolls, mailing tubes (no toilet paper tubes)
- Cereal boxes
- Aluminum cans - small and large
- Bubble wrap
- Fabric scraps
- Thin foam (from packing material) no styrofoam!
- Old T-shirts/clothing
- Old Toys especially light up/talking/singing baby toys, animals, miniature plastic toys
- Old Cell phones
- Small broken appliances (for take-apart)
To become a sponsor for Tulsa Children's Museum exhibits, programming, Discovery Lab or other programs, please contact Anne Galbraith, Director of Organizational Development, at 918-906-6009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.