Join Tulsa Children’s Museum in their efforts to reduce, reuse, and recycle. Donate items for our traveling exhibit ReClaim This- Old Stuff, New Art. Donations are accepted during regular business hours at the Tulsa Children’s Museum’s Administrative Office in downtown Tulsa. Please call 918-295-8144 to schedule a drop off.
- Natural Materials – shells, pinecones, dried flower petals, corks, seed pods, bark, rocks, wood scraps, etc.
- Paper – cupcake liners, graph paper, sand paper, textured paper, scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, newspaper, corrugated cardboard, mailing tubes, paper towel tubes, tissue paper, bows, etc.
- Sewing Notions – buttons, beads, embroidery hoops, lace, ribbon, yarn, thread, spools, round fabric bolts/tubes, bobbins, etc.
- Hardware/Electronics – PVC tubing, clear plastic tubing, screws, bolts, nuts, washers, wire, molding, brackets, computer parts, used CDs, cords, wire caps, etc.
- Miscellaneous – photo negatives, old jewelry and watches, old sunglasses, old glasses (with glass removed), scarves, photo frames, tiles (ceramic, granite, melamine, laminate), jewelry boxes, keys, key rings, Styrofoam, blocks, bubble wrap, wind chimes, marker lids, wires from packaged toys (plastic covered), etc.